Relax and Enjoy True Irish Hospitality
Soft, classic décor, stylish finishes and the crispest of fine linen. Relaxing sitting areas and spacious bathrooms. From a jar of home-made cookies in your room to fine hospitality toiletries – everything about Sheedy’s is designed for your comfort and relaxation.
Our Classic Rooms feature
- Full amenities – including en suite bathroom with power shower and bath,
- All beds have a Sealy Posturepedic matress for a comfortable night’s sleep.
- Non-allergenic duvet and pillows.
- Free-to-view flat screen TV with radio
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in rooms and public areas.
- Complimentary Mineral Water and Homemade Cookies
- Nespresso professional coffee machines
- Cubiblue Docking Station
- Bathrobes & Slippers
- Gilcrest & Soames Toiletries
Our Spacious South Facing Hampton’s Conservatory, overlooking the Herb and Rose Gardens.
John and Martina Sheedy run one of the west of Ireland’s best-loved small hotels – it offers some of the most luxurious accommodation and the best food in the area, yet it still has the warm ambience and friendly hands-on management which make a hotel special.
Georgina Campbell, Campbell Guide to Ireland